I will forever be grateful to Dyson. They created a contraption that eliminates waving your hands furiously under a hand dryer in a public toilet or pumping paper towels out until they jam. So when I heard that they’d created a hairdryer, I knew this was going to be something else. And they didn’t disappoint. So what do we know about this new invention?
- It cost £50 million
- It’s been tested on over 1,000 miles of hair
- James Dyson collaborated with hair-styling expert Akin Konizi to create the dryer
- It doesn’t contain a grill like traditional dryers
- It cannot exceed 150 degrees
- It’s so quiet you can hear speaking voices over it
- It will soon be cordless
And the most important point of all? It’ll set you back £299!