Lets face it, we’ve all wondered if the much-coveted rumours about US Vogue editor, Anna Wintour are true. Is her clothing allowance £120,000? Was The Devil Wears Prada based on her? Can you really not talk to her first? Well according to the lady herself in a new video, all of the rumours are indeed, true! In the latest video for Vogue’s 73 Questions, the magazines editor-in-chief gives an in-depth, personal insight into her life and work, and even her beautiful (yet intimidating) office.
Not to give too much away because you simply must watch the video itself, but to recap; here’s a few things we’ve learnt about Ms Wintour.
- She wakes up at 5am
- She’ll never wear head to toe black
- She rarely carries a handbag
- You get a rare glimpse of the Vogue hallways and fashion cupboard
- Anna loves coffee ice cream but hates broccoli
- She loves Clarice Cliff poetry